Getting the full potential of its employees can be better realized by providing Six Sigma Trainingand Certification, in addition to enjoying project success by any business. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or Six Sigma Green Belt Training is also a great hedge against no job market of unemployment.
Businesses all over the world are paying thousands of dollars to Six Sigma Black Belts each year and most of these businesses do not stop to consider the possibility that they could have hired a Green Belt to fix the same problems for much less money. While Black Belts have some of the most extensive Six Sigma training, they are not always needed to implement Six Sigma strategies effectively. In fact, Six Sigma Green Belts are just as valuable and can handle most all of the same situations. Therefore, Six Sigma Certification is becoming more popular for people to obtain and Green Belts may very well become more popular to hire very quickly.
In the turbulent economic times, there are not a vast majority of companies who will be able to afford the help of the Black Belts. Also, companies who would like their employees to have some sort of training in Six Sigma, might not be able to afford Black Belt Training and Certification for their employees.
However, companies may still want to focus on allowing their employees to work towards Green Belt Certification. The businesses who have promoted their employees in the direction of Green Belt Certification have also reported that there has been a reduction in the project implementation costs and this is mainly due to the fact that they do not have to pay the high costs for Black Belt consultants.
A certified Six Sigma Green Belt must successfully pass a certification exam, regardless of the status of the person with a company in regards to employment or just someone who wishes to add a Six Sigma professional to their resume in pursuing their chosen career. Among other things, this certification will include and primarily focus on regression analysis, dispersion, factorial, quality function deployment, linear analysis, non-linear analysis, probability concepts, permutations, combination\’s and quantitative trend analysis. This also holds true for any company that is sponsoring an employee and they must be sure that the employee has the necessary training to successfully complete the certification process.
- EMS Consulting Group Announces Release of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt Online Training Programs (prweb.com)
- Project Management Training Online Adds ‘Six Sigma Knowledge Center’ for PM and Other Business Professionals (prweb.com)
- Mountain Home Teams With Playsmint to Provide Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification to Veterans (prweb.com)
- MoreSteam Sees Surge in Lean Six Sigma Certification Enrollments (prweb.com)
- Six Sigma Online Announces Free Six Sigma Certification for a Limited Time / SixSigmaonline.org Is Currently Offering an Introductory White Belt Six Sigma Online Training and Certification Free of Charge (finanznachrichten.de)
- Concepts for Green Belt Coaching (ngap.net)
- Reducing Cycle Time For Six Sigma Projects (ngap.net)
- Six Sigma And The Public School System (ngap.net)
- Six Sigma Training with Distance Learning Programs (brighthub.com)
- Thinking Statistically With Six Sigma (ngap.net)