ITIL stands for Information Technology Infrastructure Library. ITIL is amongst the most sought after professional and technical certification, and it provides a comprehensive mixture of concepts and up-to-date practices for efficient services management. It also helps in managing various information technology processes and operations.
The core concentration of ITIL certification is mainly based on the central aspects of Service and operations management, and it also provides an effective service support, which plays a dominating role in the practical implementation of operations.
The course is of extreme importance for Information technology professionals, as well as for those who aspire to make a bright future in the information technology fields. This is indeed a handy tool in career development in the modern day.
Given the growing computerization of the business processes and operations; there is a huge demand for ITIL professionals for managing the business processes and operations. ITIL Training can provide immense job opportunities for every level of professionals, i.e. new comers, mid-career professionals, and corporate or industry managers.
If you look at the structure of the course; you will see three certification levels for the professionals. The foundation course is for the beginners; practitioner certificate is designed for mid-career professionals, and manager certification is of course, for the top managers. The focus of the foundation ITIL certification is primarily on the basic knowledge of service support management, service delivery mechanism, and on the fundamentals and its background.
The foundation certificate is prerequisite for the practitioner and managerial level certificates. The ITIL practitioner certification gives comprehensive understanding of the application of process of IT and service management; and last but not the least is managerial level certification; which is for those people who are extensively involved in Information Technology enabled service management process.
The foundation courses can be passed at your own. However, for better understanding of the concepts and application; you are advised to get enrolled in an training program. There are many training options, which you can avail according to your demand and requirements.
Apart from that, you can also have online learning facility for the certification. So you cannot only access the relevant material on the web but can also get enrolled in any online ITIL certification program.
- ITIL Foundation v3 – Certificated (machita75.wordpress.com)
- FOCUS Launches New Initiative to Bring PRINCE2 and ITIL Training and Certification to Project Management and IT Professionals Across Europe (prweb.com)
- Beyond 20 Announces New Regional Office and Training Center in Tysons Corner, VA (prweb.com)
- InteQ InfraDesk™ Awarded PINKVerify™ ITIL v3 Certification (prweb.com)
- InfraDesk™ First SaaS ITIL Service Desk Software Awarded Official ITIL Compliant Software (prweb.com)
- The ITIL Trap (intoinfrastructure.wordpress.com)
- Top-Ranked Villanova University Announces New 100% Online IT Service Management Program (prnewswire.com)
- Fifteen Top Paying IT Certifications (gabriellahiresit.com)
- ITSM SPECIALTIES Seeking GSA Contract – Will Train Government IT Workers (prnewswire.com)
- TestTakerOnline Releases An ITIL V3 Foundation Certification Exam Study Guide (prweb.com)
- Pink Elephant’s ITIL Foundations Course Now Includes ABC Activities (prweb.com)
- 13 proofs The Art of Service leads ITIL v3 Foundation and ITIL v3 Intermediate Certifications (prweb.com)
- ITIL Capacity Management (IBM Press) (i-programmer.info)
- Now is time for a REFRESH: ITIL Books coming in a few days (itsmabc.wordpress.com)
- ANNOUNCEMENT: ITIL V3 Foundation Training, 9-13 October 2011 (abuhijleh.net)
- The Path of Least Resistance (darinpaton.wordpress.com)
- TRAINING: ITIL V3 Foundation Training, 25-29 September 2011 (abuhijleh.net)
- EVENT: ITIL V3 Foundation Training – Texum (abuhijleh.net)
- IT governance: a help or a hindrance for your projects? (go.theregister.com)
- Service Management System (ITIL) using SharePoint (briankseitz.wordpress.com)
- Giving back to the IT Service Management community (zdnet.com)
- New study yields eye-opening IT Service Management benefits (zdnet.com)
- ANNOUNCEMENT: ITIL V3 Foundation Training July 24th-28th (abuhijleh.net)
- IT Infrastructure Migration Process (vyrtunet.wordpress.com)
- Brainstorming weekend: Information Management, ITIL, and SharePoint (briankseitz.wordpress.com)